The registration form is now available for download here
The St. Luke’s College of Medicine Student Council is inviting ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS to join the 1st NMATinik Challenge.
- Student organizations from state-recognized colleges and universities are invited to send in their contestants. A team shall be composed of three students. Maximum of two teams per organization.
- Not a member of any organization? Good news is you can still join! Just form a group of three members.
- The topics covered by the contest include the subjects covered in the National Medical Admission Test, namely:
- Social Science
- Inductive Reasoning
- Quantitative and Perceptual Acuity
- General Information questions will also be asked.
- There will be an elimination round consisting of 20 questions. The top 10 teams will move on to the final round.
- The final round will be a live quiz consisting of easy (15), average (10), and difficult (5) sets of questions for a total of 30 questions. Scores will be tallied in the end and the top 3 teams will be proclaimed winners.
- All registration forms should be submitted on or before November 22, 2008. (Download the registration form here)
- Registration fee is PHP 150.00 per team, if paying on or before November 22, 2008. PHP 200.00 registration fee for those paying on the day of the contest itself. The fee will be waived for the FIRST TEN TEAMS to sign up.
- The contest will be on December 6, 2008 at 8am-12nn at the Angelo King Auditorium, St. Luke’s College of Medicine in Quezon City.
- Prizes are as follows:
- CHAMPION – Ipod Touch for each member of the team + certificates
- 1st Runner up – Ipod Nano for each member of the team + certificates
- 2nd Runner up – Ipod Shuffle for each member of the team + certificates
- There will also be a tour of the St. Luke’s Medical Center for participants, whether contestants or audience.
- A special prize will be given to the organization with the most number of participants (both as contestants and as audience)
For questions and clarifications, you may either leave your messages here or contact the following:
- Zcharmaine Yumang – 09178578165
- Audrie Lazaga – 09192450375